Signs of the past relationships.

IT.com

vlada

What do you do with the letters and small gifts and pictures of your past relationships. Do you still keep them or burn them, bury them or simply ignore them? I have a box full of memories and I don?t know what to do with them.

Keep them in the box. Someday you or your grandkids may want to look at them. If your wife is jealous of them, keep the box at a family members house.

What do you do with the letters and small gifts and pictures of your past relationships. Do you still keep them or burn them, bury them or simply ignore them? I have a box full of memories and I don?t know what to do with them.

i still have all of them. i keep them on a box. sometimes i still read the letters and notes but then my sister told me that i can throw away those things. but i think that there is nothing wrong if i will keep them. my boyfriend knows about it anyway.

I always used to save pictures of my past girlfriends. My wife found them in a shoebox one day as I had completely forgot about these pictures and she destroyed all of them.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom