Signin.in - Multiple Offers

IT.com

ryanmlanane

I have a $100 offer from college student , plus less than from others

We have talked a number of different options, however

This domain has 25,000 exact india searches if you add up [signin] and [sign in]

Obviously holding for a larger company that sees the potential is the best move - but if you were to price it at BIN, what would it be right now in the current market place ?

It's a personal choice depending on your business model and need for cash.

I seriously doubt that it's a college student making the offer.

I actually quite like the domain and think it's one that could one day get a serious offer from an end user.

The fact that you've received multiple offers shows there is some value. I don't think many .in domains receive multiple offers.

I don't think the number of exacts really matters much for this domain.

I need cash but not the kind where $100 is going to alter my life :)

LOL

I need a large deal done, and it will be a while in this market. I plan on slimming my portfolio to 500 names, and develop 100 by my birthday 6/22/1978 - but I will probably slim my excess only with prudence. Most of what I know hold has LONG TERM VALUE.

I had to toss 150 + domains at renewal, but since have learned so much. I am still learning more daily. I am hedging my five year future and $4,000 annually on the success of this extension but I think it will happen.

I have also learned while my belief in this market is strong I need to diversify. I have gained some stronger .com gainings lately and have learned how to more - my business plans, as all .. are ever evolving.

Also have my land based Satellite business to run, and clients I do consultation and specialized testing for under NDA agreement. Then the kid on the weekend, the girlfriend who is very understanding, and of course my nightly meetings so I don't do anything stupid again :eek:)

I think I will HOLD, not sell ..

Or you could counter-offer with something more substantial.

I even offered to be a nice guy at $150 he refused .. $100 firm

I personally believe the name has much more potential, even in this market - the type of site going on to this domain should be willing to spend $500 minimum

It's a personal choice depending on your business model and need for cash.

I seriously doubt that it's a college student making the offer.

I actually quite like the domain and think it's one that could one day get a serious offer from an end user.

The fact that you've received multiple offers shows there is some value. I don't think many .in domains receive multiple offers.

I don't think the number of exacts really matters much for this domain.

I guess you are right. This could be a company posing as a student just to keep a low profile and complete the transaction quietly.

Just guesswork but it could be www.SignInJobs.com. Its a company from South India. So if they want to keep a low profile you go for a high profile and ask for at least high x,xxx i suppose.

Good day.

Good guess, I countered at I think $2500 a few days ago so it is locked in unfortunately.

I think by developing any domain it makes it more worthwhile. I would like to put a site up there that lets you link into all your social networking sites on one page. Anyone know of such a script ?

That was my original intent when I bought the domain for low $XX

Ryanmlanane.. yes you said it right... Many time its the endurance matters and counts for the future...

I think that the students are also Leanring about domaining these days.. Teen domainer would be great example...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom