Should you choose a NICHE....or DIVERSIFY??

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Should I go for a particular niche or should I diversify my portfolio??

This is one of the big questions with anyone trying to make a successful career online.

I think if you want to succeed in the longer run, it is really necessary to choose a particular niche and master it.
This way, it may take time, but once you are on the top page of google, this is going to pay off well in the longer run.

For those of you who wish to diversify, there is always a great opportunity.
Having diversified portfolio gives you an immense choice and it may so happen that although you master none of them, there is a constant cash flow from multiple niches that you have your hands in.
Now you may run a check to see which are paying off well and which are not.

The ones that are paying you well are the ones where you should focus.
These will be the big niche which you may target for making a full time online income!!!

If you are confident you understand your target niche, then you'll invest at least 80% of your capital/investments into it.

Lets also realize that serious "diversification" implies dabbling in niches we dont understand as well. I guess i'm saying that active diversification means entering unchartered territory and we should be cautioned that there could be losses around the corner.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom