Shoogloo disaster

IT.com

chaudi

Have you every got paid by shoogloo affiliate program? I just found out that all my cleartrip links are dead! No wonder i'm not making any rupees. They are dead because they are migrating to a new platform. Can you believe this affiliate company would just let all their links go dead? Think of how bad that makes a web site look with dead links. Think of how much work it is if you have many links to fix. I doubt i can trust these people anymore, such a waste of time.:mad:

Did they send any warning that their links were changing? Do you know how long your links were dead for?

They sent something that they are changing their platform. Not only do the links not work - there is no fix! They haven't migrated the clear trip account over so there are no working links available. Program is dead.
This is actually happened a few times with them and other campaigns. High unprofessional to leave advertiser with dead links.

They are professional and really good. They intimated about the migration and only cleartrip yet to be migrated. They sent us mail 30 days back only.. what were you doing ?

They have been paying me since 3 years. If you want to talk to sajal -shoogloo director let me know.. I work with almost all major networks in India.. and shoogloo is one of the best.

Mr Sajal Gupta, CEO of Shoogloo Network asked me to post the following:

There was a 15 days advance message in advance informing about the change in
tracking platform and that the existing links would become inactive. The migration
was so planned so as to track out partners 30 day cookie transactions, so that they
donot incur any financial loss.

As far as payments, we follow a payment treshold of Rs 2000 for our domestic
affilaites and Rs 10,000 for our international affilaites. Once crossing the
treshold we pay within 15 days. Has out partner crossed the threshold ?

Should there be any other concerns feel free to get in touch with us

IMO, Shoogloo are trying very hard to get recognized as a big player. They tend to make affiliate calls to push their sales. Yes, they did send out a notice but it was not elaborated well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom