ShareSafari.com a Microblogging Website on SALE! huge opportunity!

rahaonline

Hi Friends,

Here I'm going to Sale my one & only Microblogging Website 'ShareSafari.com'. It was created on November 2011. Since it is going smoothly. Having over 450 active users till now. It has a great Alexa traffic rank, please check it here: sharesafari.com - Information from Alexa Internet

This website is based on Indian cultures, but also have a good rank in USA ( mainly at Chicago).

ONLY THE DOMAIN NAME(Sharesafari.com) HAS A GREAT VALUE IN MARKET. KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK: SHARESAFARI.COM Appraisal | URLAppraisal.net

"Share Safari is a micro blogging social networking website with genuine Twitter script(with full customization). It has the great potentiality & opportunity to reach to the top position of social networking market. It's easy & free features surely attracts the traffic to visit the site & join there. Already it's ads spread over to the net via Facebook, Google Ad-words, Clicksor, Twitter, Wall posting, classified & so many ways... You will also get unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk-space, unlimited e-mail ids, unlimited traffic. Hosting site is Arvixe.com with Linux server. As the sharesafari.com is the unique & top level domain name & has the .com category, it will automatically cross the limit of popularity in a few months..."

I'm going to sale it along-with it's web-hosting. It's hosted by Arvixe.com, which is the best hosting in India in the running year.

"NO EXTRA CHARGE WILL BE ADDED FOR HOSTING".

WHY I'M SELLING THIS WEBSITE?
A:- Actually I get some new projects to work. I have not not much time to maintain it regularly. That's why I'm going to sale it now.

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THIS WEBSITE?
A:- It's priced only $550. No extra charge will be added. No Hosting charge, no transaction charge, no hidden charge!

Interested person please reply here or PM me soon.

Thanks & regards,
Amarnath Raha.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rajasthan Electric Indust
Top Bottom