Share with me your idea (important)

IT.com

GetItNow

Banned
Today I've received an email from a Director of a company in India want to purchase one of my premium LLL.in which is relate to that company / service or non-profit group which I haven't sure yet. This person found my email through the whois I believed

So I sent it back and asked the buyer for his/her best offer in $ USD amount. But I do prefer for the mid - high $x,xxx , then I can begin discuss about the prices.

Question is do you think it's good idea to give out the term like that? Please share your idea

I tend to ask for about $3000 and settle for 1500 to 2000.
You can renew a huge number of your other premium LLL.IN with that capital.

Each LLL.IN that is used by an end-user and is removed from the pool will ultimately increase the value of the remaining LLL.IN.

Good Luck

Out of curiosity, do they own the equivalent .co.in?

Actually they doesn't own *.co.in , but their company/service name is relate to my LLL . How do I search for it?

Aligarh <-- is that a city in India ?

hello sir I am not able to purchase your URL. I'm running small tutorial in india and I can give you only Rs. 2500/-. I'm not able to give money that much in $ .

I have received a reply back (check msg above). He/She said can offer at RS. 2500 ? what is RS 2500? any idea ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure of the full sequence of events, but with an offer like that, I wouldn't even counter-offer. I'd simply write back recommending that if that is his budget, then it would make more sense for him to register a new name.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom