SexVideo.co.in - 450,000 Local Exacts

IT.com

Will

Country flag
Hi guys,

Curious to hear your thoughts on the value of this domain...

SexVideo.co.in

9,140,000 Local Broad Searches
450,000 Local Exact Searches
(Source : Google Keyword Tool)

Thanks,

Will

Thanks for the replies..

Warbux, do you mean the Indian Government may choose to seize it because they are anti adult websites?

Warbux, do you mean the Indian Government may choose to seize it because they are anti adult websites?

Yes. BUT, if that doesn't happen, the name could sell for more.I guess you could still sell it at anytime,but achilles heel of the domain name is the Indian govt,which probably doesn't think sex created all of India's 1.1bn population :p

Haha, very well said! I wasn't aware of the governments stance on this area so thanks for letting me know. Hopefully I will be able to hold onto the domain and still make a healthy profit but we shall see. All the best, Will.

I owned this name sometime back.Don't be shocked when you get an email from the registry saying that either delete this name or lose all your domains.
If you park it,there will be mature content which the registry hates.

Interesting to hear that picnic. Funny that the land of the Karma Sutra has such strong restrictions against adult content but i guess it's paying respect to the strong muslim and hindu religion influences out there. Anyway I'm putting it up with an asking price of $500 and will see if i get any offers. I imagine if someone can bypass the restrictions the website could be extremely profitable. Thanks for your input. Will

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom