Setting up a Business in India

Discussion in 'Indian Websites and Start-ups' started by Ceres, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Ceres

Ceres New Member

CNN follows the story of how two companies set up business in India, and the challenges they faced.

CMO AXIS:
    Anibrain Digital
    Source: Start me up: Setting up business in India - CNN.com

2. Harley

Harley New Member

This sounds interesting; I'll have to read this. From what I'm getting from your summaries though, it seems like it's hard to set up a business in India. Is that true?

3. Ceres

Ceres New Member

From what I understand, some aspects of setting up a business in India is more challenging than, say, the US. For example, there's more red tape to deal with in India.

However, it's certainly possible to set up a business in India and live to tell your success story! For example, look at how many Indian entrepreneurs are listed here. It's very encouraging.

4. Crzy

Crzy New Member

That is very encouraging. I also had heard that it was difficult to set up a business in India. I am new to all of this, but this is encouraging information for anyone trying to start a business in India.

5. cogbuddy

cogbuddy New Member

Well there are many obstacles to start a business in India. And also as said, corruption is the worst thing in India. I wonder whether the government officials get any salary for their work or not. Have you ever seen a police commissioner having 102 cars on his own after his service period?