SEO tips for mobile-friendly websites

IT.com
I think that a mobile site is a must today. So many people are using their phones like you said, and a mobile site makes sense. That way everyone will always be able to access your site.

One thing I can share is using the mobile friendly framework like bootstrap and the foundation definitely helps. You can find out that many people are moving the mobile responsive things. I am not sure if there are things from the mobile responsive layout that often works. But you can try those layouts and see if that works out for you.

I wanted to say that none of the links work and than I realized that someone has revived a really old thread :)

Well, I bet that things have changed a lot since those articles have been posted and pretty much everyone who aims to make a website nowadays must know that having a mobile friendly version is one of the things he / she should definitely think of. I am not a big fan of mobile friendly websites though. Don't get me wrong, though. I prefer when a certain site that aims to make mobile friendly website creates an app instead. They are usually more reliable and offer more IMO.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom