Selling a domain immediately on reg

IT.com
Sorry, if this sounds stupid,Can you sell your domain immediately on registering? I thought there is a 60 day period when we cannot transfer/sell our domains, right?

Does this apply only to certain registrars or all?

Thanks for reading:)

If you are on the same registrar service, you can push the domain over that same buyer account. But you can't transfer the domain to outside within 60 days if that is a NEW registered name.

Sorry, if this sounds stupid,Can you sell your domain immediately on registering? I thought there is a 60 day period when we cannot transfer/sell our domains, right?

Does this apply only to certain registrars or all?

Thanks for reading:)

This is rule across almost all Registries (TLD's) that you cannot transfer out domain name for 60 days from the date of registrations. (Transfer Lock Period)

But some Registrars allow domain name to MOVE / PUSH within their registrar's customer base and this option is best when you sale domain name within the transfer lock period.

I understand that even with a push within same registrar you cannot change the registrant name at registry level, within the registrar lock period. You can change all particulars (like address, admin/billing/technical contacts) except the registrant (individual/company) name and registrant phone number.

Mitsu, being a registrar themselves, may please clarify this point.

Thanks.

I understand that even with a push within same registrar you cannot change the registrant name at registry level, within the registrar lock period. You can change all particulars (like address, admin/billing/technical contacts) except the registrant (individual/company) name and registrant phone number.

Mitsu, being a registrar themselves, may please clarify this point.

Thanks.

No! with us when you push domain name you can change every contact even the registrant name , No problem in that. Registry whois will also reflect the new name.

@Mitsu That's great.

Godaddy doesn't allow that - actually if you happen to change your phone number or name, they lock down the domain name for 60 days. I always thought that was unfair.

@Mitsu That's great.

Godaddy doesn't allow that - actually if you happen to change your phone number or name, they lock down the domain name for 60 days. I always thought that was unfair.

No such condition here at Mitsu , we only take care that whenever domain is transfer out from Mitsu we check payments mode and if it is in charge-back period we take precautions but in case of regular customer these things does not apply.

Godaddy gives the worst service I have ever seen.
They take much money but don't give any good facilities.
I have many clients who were suffering at Godaddy now changed their hosting, and happy now.
But Godaddy is popular as they spend more money to advertise. So nothing is great, they are doing by spending your money on ads without giving a perfect service.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom