Seems like Taster got a great deal on Taster.com

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
There was an article published in TechCrunch this morning about a startup called Taster, which announced an $8 million round of funding. Crunchbase shows that this company has now raised $13.1 million in total funding to date. A quick search showed me that Taster operates on the brand match Taster.com domain name.

Taster was founded in 2017, so I was curious to learn more about how it was able to acquire its Taster.com domain name, which was created in 1997.

Full article link

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: English language domains seems to have a market in China Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon seems to be not giving any heed to South American government demands for more reserved domains New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan The .co rebid seems biased toward Afilias Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan World Biz Domains terminated after what seems like domain hijacking Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Gold.com seems to have been sold Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan New .Ca commercial seems to have a trademark issue Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan .africa gTLD applicant DotConnectAfrica seems to be a loser in its lawsuit against ICANN Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan How Google seems to have lost part of the search index! Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz seems furious: Domain Investors are Used & Abused! ICANN NEEDS to be FULLY Investigated Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy seems to be bidding on domain names auctioned off at DropCatch? Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Neustar and .Biz domains seems to like the idea of no price caps!! Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Seems like .music will also join the party New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Seems like Amazon is the new owner of Streaming.com and Streaming.net Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan It seems that .uk is losing its sheen Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Google seems to be on a buying spree - acquires Streams.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan It seems that GoDaddy is using AdWords to Advertise New Extensions Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Target seems to be using Logo “Emoji” for Domain Name Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Something seems to be wrong with Go Daddy’s parking pages Parking 0
JulienJ Bitcoin Christmas Special: 2017 Was Wild Ride, Eventful 2018 Seems Likely Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Gifs.com Seems To Have Sold To GifYT Startup Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Wifi.com seems to have sold for 7-figures Non-Indian Domains 2
I [ Good News ] It seems quiet in the IDN market?! Non-Indian Domains 3
L it seems that it is not the right time to invest in .in domain General Indian Domain Name Discussion 13
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Panelist got it right with InvestEase.com UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Web.com got pwned Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Guzzini .com registrant wanted $100,000 but got UDRP’ed Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 .Games got about 3,820 registrations in the first hours of General Availability New GTLDs 0
domainking131 You’ve Got an Offer, Now Don’t Blow the Deal! Resources 5
domainking131 Got Chips? BQDN.com has a $600,000 dollar budget for your LLLL .com domains Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Chinese domain market : Got chips? Buying or selling? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 How one guy got his Twitter handle for $250 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Over 10,000 5-Number .Club domain names got registered New GTLDs 0
U Bathinda.com on auction at sedo, got $ 2400 bid External Auctions 0
domainking131 Bidz Inc. UDRP for Bids.com got denied Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Got a list of 2500 random email addresses from India. What to do?? Webmaster Forum 1
indy Got beat on heartbleed.in by a few hours!!! The Lounge 0
the_poet GOT.IN for just $1,500 - Only for the next 48 hours! For Sale 2
S Got awesome domains for sale! For Sale 0
ImageAuthors Landrusher.com & Landrushers.com ... Got an idea for the new GTLD Land Rush? Non-India Related Domains 0
M Introducing My URL hope got good deal Adult Domains 0
TonyStark What is the Highest Adsense CPC you have ever got? Webmaster Forum 6
S Got awesome domains for sale! Non-India Related Domains 0
jedi Domain Steal these .IN domains today!! They got to go... make an offer............ For Sale 0
jedi Domain Got Cloud !! FastCloud.in For Sale 0
P Got an enquiry for iclick.in?? Domain Appraisals 2
chiragagarwal I realized that I also got freenaukri.in - Anyone interested? Domain Appraisals 0
jedi Domain Got virility!! VimaxPrice.in Adult Domains 1
talas iCloud.mobi on auction at SEDO, $2500 met! Apple got iCloud.com, Citrix got Cloud.com External Auctions 0
R wondering about IDN names I just got Domain Appraisals 5
mrchris .sc has still got really nice gems Non-Indian Domains 0