Seems like Amazon is the new owner of Streaming.com and Streaming.net

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Streaming.com_.png

The streaming battle is on! It looks like Amazon acquired the Streaming.com and Streaming.net domain names within the last few days. Streaming.com and Streaming.net both forward to PrimeVideo.com, a landing page directing people to click through to Amazon.com. Both of these domain names are now registered to DNStination Inc., the Whois privacy proxy service for MarkMonitor. Because of Whois privacy, it is not possible to independently confirm that Amazon acquired the domain names, but that seems to be the case.

Prior to the change of registrant to DNStination Inc., Streaming.com and Streaming.net were registered to Contrib, a company led by domain investor and industry veteran Chad Folkening. It appears the domain names had been listed for sale, but I do not see an asking price. Several years ago, Streaming.com was being brokered by Mark Daniel of Domain Holdings. Incidentally, Chad Folkening was a Co-Founder of Domain Holdings. I reached out to Chad via email to see if he can comment on the sale price, and if he can, I will provide an update.

Full article source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom