Sedo's handpicked generic .COM auction is going on

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Sedo is hosting an auction for generic .COM domain names.
The auction will end on March 19, 2015.

There are 44 .com domain names, all with $1-$99 reserve.

The inventory of the auction includes some good 2 word domains:

WorldResearch.com

FoodSecret.com

BecomeFit.com

BoostJobs.com

HydriDrain.com

EmotionalHealing.com

HairPros.com

Browse the complete inventory here.

There are some really good 2-word .COM domains in the auction. The reserve is also low. This is an opportunity to grab some good domains for low prices.

Sedo’s “Handpicked Generic dotCom Domains” Auction – So Bad I Was Making Sure Today Wasn’t April 1st | TLD.org

Excited to check it out? Handpicked says that Sedo created an auction and someone handpicked the domains in it. It also refers to them as generic which probably won’t mean the same thing to you or I when we think of a ‘generic’ domain once you see them. I got suckered into clicking the link to check out these domains because surely if Sedo is marketing something as a hand picked auction it would have to have some quality domains and I actually am in the market to buy. But what did I find? First I laughed. Then I checked if it was April Fool’s Day and this was a joke. Then I shook my head, and then I bowed my head in memory of the few seconds that Sedo got me to throw away. I’m not going to link to the auction because I’d be doing you a disservice by taking you there. How would you like that handpicked generic domain PriceSearchings.com? Or happy-office.com? Like the hyphens, they handpicked pretty-child.com.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom