nmf.in $US 451
bkr.in EUR 399
fantastic.in $US 310
employed.in $US 250
belly.in GBP 161
printings.in $US 150
fellowship.in $US 119

Source

I think Sedo got it wrong, just over 20% of the carefully selected premium .in names sold.

Some nice sales with very few bidders is a reflection of the high reserves lack of marketing etc. Take away the top three sales and you have almost a disaster.

A great opportunity to really promote the Indian extension was mishandled. Would like to see another auction house give it a try sometime but most will be reluctant after this result.

Opportunity missed!

I think Sedo got it wrong, just over 20% of the carefully selected premium .in names sold.

Some nice sales with very few bidders is a reflection of the high reserves lack of marketing etc. Take away the top three sales and you have almost a disaster.

A great opportunity to really promote the Indian extension was mishandled. Would like to see another auction house give it a try sometime but most will be reluctant after this result.

Opportunity missed!

Any idea how many names sold in the previous .IN auctions ?

Any idea how many names sold in the previous .IN auctions ?

If you are referring to Sedo.com then I believe therer has only been one which I paid for and sponsored myself. There was zero help from Sedo apart from releiving me of my funds. :)

I just about broke even despite low reserves and some very good names in both .co.in and .in. I do remember at the time .co.in was the more popular of the 2.

Sold BodyBuilding.co.in direct for $3,000 - no auction but multiple offers of $2k+ from different entities/individuals the past year

If .in registry allowed dropcatching (officially) followed by a subsequent auction AND if the larger auction marketplaces (godaddy/namejet) allowed domainers to list .in/co.in domains, then buy prices would be publicized and investors would get used to seeing .in domains at auction. Out of sight . . out of mind.

Its an easy fix to a self-defeating policy.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom