Sedo.com dedicated .co.in/.in auction

IT.com

wot

Country flag
x.co/inauction

Great names,exceptionally low reserves in relation to the quality of many of the names.

FYI-The terms and conditions of the auction are subject to an MNDA (Mutual Non Disclosure Agreement)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was about to open the same thread. As far as I can remember, this is the first Sedo .IN auction, isn't it?

How can I submit my names to this auction. There is no link to the auction in the "upcoming domain auction page" in sedo.
Neither I see 'submit this domain to auction' on my domains.

"Was about to open the same thread. As far as I can remember, this is the first Sedo .IN auction, isn't it?"

It is so plenty of tweets hype please.

Took me nearly 6 months time,effort and $'s to get here.

Hopefully a good result will see it repeated with open submissions.

The reserves are exceptionally low for the quality of some of the names!

Didn't understand what you wrote:

"It is so plenty of tweets hype please.

Took me nearly 6 months time,effort and $'s to get here."

What tweets hype? Took you 6 months to get to where?

Check the Whois of the names and perhaps that will answer your questions.

Check the Whois of the names and perhaps that will answer your questions.

Sorry, hadn't seen the link to your blog. It's ok now.

BTW I wonder whether a public .IN auction will be frowned upon by the Registry, considering they're so strict with the rules...

Sorry, hadn't seen the link to your blog. It's ok now.

BTW I wonder whether a public .IN auction will be frowned upon by the Registry, considering they're so strict with the rules...

Don't you think any interference with such an auction would be the death knell for .co.in/.in particularly with Sedo.com being the auction platform and the main source of significant .co.in/.in sales?

Don't you think any interference with such an auction would be the death knell for .co.in/.in particularly with Sedo.com being the auction platform and the main source of significant .co.in/.in sales?

Yes, absolutely!

PS: Are all of the scheduled names yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
PS: Are all of the scheduled names yours?

Yes,reference my previous posts on the thread.

Great names Wot and Good Luck with the upcoming auction. I would love to see 8 of those join my portfolio so will be keeping a close eye on the auction!

Good point to see such an auction. It can attract more .in investors, especially after the dedicated article in Money Today. And this will show to the entire domainers community that .in can be sold without issue (regarding the .in registry rules).

Good luck, I hope to see a lot of XXXX and XXXXX sales!

Good point to see such an auction. It can attract more .in investors, especially after the dedicated article in Money Today. And this will show to the entire domainers community that .in can be sold without issue (regarding the .in registry rules).

Good luck, I hope to see a lot of XXXX and XXXXX sales!

I think if the auction is a success then Sedo will be seeking to do open submission auctions for the .co.in /.in extensions in the future.

I have deliberately kept the reserves VERY low to try to ensure it's success, firstly from my point of view and secondly that of the .co.in/.in community as a whole.

Whatever the case,it's an exposure for the Indian namespace that is long overdue.

I could get burned, I hope not! (-:

Noticed the Sedo changed the auction's name from "Premium .IN Auction" to "Generic .IN Auction".

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom