Sedo.com dedicated .co.in/.in auction

wot

Country flag
x.co/inauction

Great names,exceptionally low reserves in relation to the quality of many of the names.

FYI-The terms and conditions of the auction are subject to an MNDA (Mutual Non Disclosure Agreement)

Last edited by a moderator:

the_poet

Country flag
Was about to open the same thread. As far as I can remember, this is the first Sedo .IN auction, isn't it?

picnic

How can I submit my names to this auction. There is no link to the auction in the "upcoming domain auction page" in sedo.
Neither I see 'submit this domain to auction' on my domains.

wot

Country flag
"Was about to open the same thread. As far as I can remember, this is the first Sedo .IN auction, isn't it?"

It is so plenty of tweets hype please.

Took me nearly 6 months time,effort and $'s to get here.

Hopefully a good result will see it repeated with open submissions.

The reserves are exceptionally low for the quality of some of the names!

wot

Country flag
Didn't understand what you wrote:

"It is so plenty of tweets hype please.

Took me nearly 6 months time,effort and $'s to get here."

What tweets hype? Took you 6 months to get to where?

Check the Whois of the names and perhaps that will answer your questions.

the_poet

Country flag
Check the Whois of the names and perhaps that will answer your questions.

Sorry, hadn't seen the link to your blog. It's ok now.

BTW I wonder whether a public .IN auction will be frowned upon by the Registry, considering they're so strict with the rules...

wot

Country flag
Sorry, hadn't seen the link to your blog. It's ok now.

BTW I wonder whether a public .IN auction will be frowned upon by the Registry, considering they're so strict with the rules...

Don't you think any interference with such an auction would be the death knell for .co.in/.in particularly with Sedo.com being the auction platform and the main source of significant .co.in/.in sales?

the_poet

Country flag
Don't you think any interference with such an auction would be the death knell for .co.in/.in particularly with Sedo.com being the auction platform and the main source of significant .co.in/.in sales?

Yes, absolutely!

PS: Are all of the scheduled names yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

wot

Country flag
PS: Are all of the scheduled names yours?

Yes,reference my previous posts on the thread.

Will

Country flag
Great names Wot and Good Luck with the upcoming auction. I would love to see 8 of those join my portfolio so will be keeping a close eye on the auction!

domaining123

Good point to see such an auction. It can attract more .in investors, especially after the dedicated article in Money Today. And this will show to the entire domainers community that .in can be sold without issue (regarding the .in registry rules).

Good luck, I hope to see a lot of XXXX and XXXXX sales!

wot

Country flag
Good point to see such an auction. It can attract more .in investors, especially after the dedicated article in Money Today. And this will show to the entire domainers community that .in can be sold without issue (regarding the .in registry rules).

Good luck, I hope to see a lot of XXXX and XXXXX sales!

I think if the auction is a success then Sedo will be seeking to do open submission auctions for the .co.in /.in extensions in the future.

I have deliberately kept the reserves VERY low to try to ensure it's success, firstly from my point of view and secondly that of the .co.in/.in community as a whole.

Whatever the case,it's an exposure for the Indian namespace that is long overdue.

I could get burned, I hope not! (-:

the_poet

Country flag
Noticed the Sedo changed the auction's name from "Premium .IN Auction" to "Generic .IN Auction".

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Confirm.com sells for $108,000 via Sedo Non-Indian Domains 0
webmaster75 Ghetto.us,CognitiveAutomation.us,Davenport.us & more @Sedo.com For Sale / Advertising 0
D TotallyInternet.com In Auction On Sedo. Reserve Price Already Met. Bid Now Before It's Too Late. External Auctions 0
L Sedo auction | SecurityManuals.com | 20+ years aged External Auctions 1
Prashant Sharan Holy Sh**T: Lifestyle.com has 2 Million GBP bid on Sedo Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan Plains.com fetches $115K via Sedo Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo’s 4L .com Auction concludes this afternoon, results are out Registrars 0
anquest $60 BIN Every Name / (via SEDO.com) For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan BettingTips.com gets a price tag of €554,000 via Sedo Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan OA.com sells for €554,000 via Sedo Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan 4L.com Auction Postponed One Week at Sedo Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan $233,000 .Com Sale at Sedo Tops This Week's Chart Resources 0
DNJournal.com $233,000 .Com Sale at Sedo Tops This Week's Chart - 2 of Year's 10 Biggest .Net Sales Also Reported The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Six-Figure Sale of Glance.com Gives Sedo Top Spot on This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Glance.com earns a price tag of $160,000 via Sedo Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan EXL.com at Sedo fipped for 5 times more money Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Links.com Sells on Sedo for €700,000 and the buyer is AllMyLinks.com Registrars 0
DNJournal.com Sedo Bags Another 6-Figure Sale and .CLUB Rings Up the Year's Biggest Non .COM gTLD Sale to Date The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Domain auction for Cooking.com ended at Sedo at six figures! Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo sales report - from 3/25/2019 to 3/31/2019 topped by AppleGreen.com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo sales report: Domain names sold between 3/11/2019 – 3/17/2019 topped by Vivlio.com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Fatbergs.com now available via Sedo! Non-Indian Domains 0
S Globaltaxpayers.com is for sale on sedo . External Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo 2/11/2019 – 2/18/2019 sales report: DuoBank.com tops the charts Resources 0
Prashant Sharan SEDO: Four letter .com auction with plenty of quality domain names Registrars 0
D InternetGirlfriend.com in auction on Sedo. Reserve price has been met. External Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo sales report : Domain names sold between 4th Feb,2019 and 10th Feb, 2019 topped by PWA.com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan IQOS .com : From a Sedo domain sale to a multi-billion dollar smokeless brand Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan SmartPhone .com : Premium cellphone domain hits the market at Sedo Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by SysAdmin.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo.com Releases Weekly Domain Name Sales List Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Closers.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Handle.com Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Pair of Sedo Sales Totaling $640,000 Top This Week's Chart - Purple.com Price Also Revealed The Lounge 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Dax.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Garbuio.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Bitkey.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by HPX.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ DAX.com sold via Sedo for $500,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by CarStore.com Non-Indian Domains 0
webmaster75 Domain names listed for sale on marketplace SEDO.com: Cryptᴏ.com & more External Auctions 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by HappyMath.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Publica.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by Hornet.com Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Sedo weekly sales led by MagicFiber.com Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Spend.com Spawns Six-Figure Sale for Sedo and ccTLDS Have Another Big Week to Celebrate The Lounge 1
domainking131 Sedo weekly sales led by Sanda.com Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Spend.com sold via Sedo for $275,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Sedo weekly sales led by the 6 figure sale of Mommy.com Non-Indian Domains 0
wot ARTrackers.com on Sedo auction Reserve met! External Auctions 1