Searching rankings dropping

IT.com

marsh

What should you do when such a thing starts happening? Does speeding up a site help at times? Someone mentioned that refreshing a web page can be of help in certain instances.

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you mean. What does refreshing a page have to do with search engine rankings? I hope someone can clarify this for both of us.

I am not sure if this applies here but from what I understand, refreshing a web page has to do with clearing the cache so as to have the latest version of a website. In my view, the best way to improve search rankings has to be updating content regularly. This is one way of improving a site's relevancy.

While that works on your end, I don't know if that would work on my end. Besides, all you're doing is refreshing what is already on there. If you add new content, that "refreshes" it automatically and could help in your ranking. Obviously. And I don't think speeding up a site would help.

While that works on your end, I don't know if that would work on my end. Besides, all you're doing is refreshing what is already on there. If you add new content, that "refreshes" it automatically and could help in your ranking. Obviously. And I don't think speeding up a site would help.
I couldn't agree more Swisslist; it only makes sense to look at this from the point of view of new content being added. I think ranking matters a lot but you also have to get it right in terms of what would cause the rankings to drop.

Content will always be king. That is not about to change anytime soon. If you want to see your site climbing in the ranks, then you just need to consistently post new and relevant information and posts on your site.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom