Searching rankings dropping

marsh

What should you do when such a thing starts happening? Does speeding up a site help at times? Someone mentioned that refreshing a web page can be of help in certain instances.

Britney

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you mean. What does refreshing a page have to do with search engine rankings? I hope someone can clarify this for both of us.

marsh

I am not sure if this applies here but from what I understand, refreshing a web page has to do with clearing the cache so as to have the latest version of a website. In my view, the best way to improve search rankings has to be updating content regularly. This is one way of improving a site's relevancy.

Swisslist

While that works on your end, I don't know if that would work on my end. Besides, all you're doing is refreshing what is already on there. If you add new content, that "refreshes" it automatically and could help in your ranking. Obviously. And I don't think speeding up a site would help.

ritchie

While that works on your end, I don't know if that would work on my end. Besides, all you're doing is refreshing what is already on there. If you add new content, that "refreshes" it automatically and could help in your ranking. Obviously. And I don't think speeding up a site would help.
I couldn't agree more Swisslist; it only makes sense to look at this from the point of view of new content being added. I think ranking matters a lot but you also have to get it right in terms of what would cause the rankings to drop.

Simone

Content will always be king. That is not about to change anytime soon. If you want to see your site climbing in the ranks, then you just need to consistently post new and relevant information and posts on your site.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Panabee.com for searching domain names, app names and company names Resources 1
Ceres Google: Searching For Hot Trends Webmaster Forum 1
T Searching for .de .com .info .net .org Domains Domains Wanted 17
A What are Indians searching for? The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan .com rankings report is out Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Registrar rankings for .COMs Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione: SEO rankings can weaken over time; Use only best URL New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Google: Don’t Buy Domains for Past Rankings; Knows When They Change Hands Resources 0
pavans Improvement in rankings? Webmaster Forum 3
L CricketGames(.)co(.)in - Type-In Traffic + Great Search Rankings For Sale 0
D 14 established traffic websites with PR + rankings... TvScreens.net + RapHq.com +++[S Websites 0
M Alexa Rankings Webmaster Forum 10
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on dropping domains from your portfolio Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : Many domain investors are liquidating rather than dropping Non-Indian Domains 0
JackD Dropping CVCV & AB patterns .IN Domains Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 26
kriss05 NIXI demanded .in websites to stop publishing dropping .in domain lists??? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
JackD Dropping .in & .co.in - Our daily recommendations Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 332
Jeff India geo .com dropping General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
INB Exclusive Handpicked List of Premium Dropping .in and co.in names by inBackorder.com Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 1008
domainking131 Cybersquatting complaints against .com domains are dropping Non-Indian Domains 0
Ace Blog Post on Dropping LLL.INs Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 1
bashariqbal Most of the dropping LLL.in goes to ... ? (Naam to suna hi hoga ;-) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Getting your hands on dropping .de domains Non-Indian Domains 0
R Dropping Domains / Drop Catching Script(s) For Sale / Advertising 3
T Re: Dropping NNN.in's General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
R Want To Know What Names Are Dropping ? Here You Go! For Sale 12
R Domains Dropping Today For Sale 2
Kokoro Dropping NNN.in's LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
F Dropping LLL - 20USD each For Sale 0
C want dropping or dropped lists dairly with money Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
M Finding a Good Dropping Domain Name? High Quality Domains (.COM.....) For Sale / Advertising 0
domainwallah How to Get the list of Dropping .IN Domains Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 2
T Great site to check dropping LLL.IN's General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
D ***Huge Sale*** Dropping Prices Non-India Related Domains 1
N Dropping LLLs LLL.in and LLL.co.in 68
ekal Indian Domainers: How does the process work for dropping domains? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 16