Search Optimization Vs Sponsored Search: What is better?

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Whether a company embarks on typical optimization processes or just gives in and goes straight for Google’s recently re-branded “Google Ads” program is probably a question best answered only by someone who has been watching both of them evolve over the years, because both of them do work, and both can be used to grow your business exponentially, but figuring out which one works better or which will cost more is something the average business owner just has no idea about it.

For many years I recommended strictly Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) as this was the core and foundation of my Internet business building experience – I just couldn’t have done it without SEO. My life would have been completely different. However, those were very different times and for the last few years I’ve loosened up considerably and typically recommend that if you have a serious project and you want to realistically compete with all of the companies out there, it’s going to have to be – all or nothing.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom