Scurvy.in

IT.com

coreyg

Country flag
Please Appraise as a domain name and appraise as a developed site.

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

Although a good keyword, I think the weakness of this domain is that scurvy is no longer a very common disease. It's also not a popularly searched term in India.

I think if you were going to develop it, it could be quite a fun pirate based website (as pirates and seamen were often those most at risk of developing scurvy) but I find it hard to realise any high value.

You might be better off choosing a more 'popular' and 'current' disease if you wanted to target this niche (if you can call it that). For example Chlamydia.IN is not currently registered. This has much better stats than scurvy and is a current and very real concern. There are plenty of other modern day diseases that are yet to be regged too, like measles.IN, mumps.IN, tetanus.IN, thrush,IN etc (although I'm not 100% sure on how strong their search stats are)

All the best with whatever you choose to do.

Will

I appreciate your feedback

scurvy is on the rise world wide due to our modern diet

Regional interest

1. Jamaica
2. Australia
3. South Africa
4. United States
5. United Kingdom
6. New Zealand
7. Philippines
8. Canada
9. Singapore
10. Ireland

The name is developed and most of the Traffic is from Japan!

Cheers
Corey

Apologies, didn't realise it was already developed, thought you meant if you were to develop. I echo skyshippers comments above, great work creating a good looking site in such a short space of time. Interesting that you're receiving so much traffic from Japan. Hope both the traffic and value continues to build for you.

All the best,

Will

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom