Schlonged.com was just registered and is available for sale at $200k

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
I think “schlonged” was the word of the day yesterday, although I don’t think schlonged was actually a real word before yesterday. Just about every news station and political website were talking about Donald Trump’s comment about Hillary Clinton being “schlonged” by Barack Obama in 2008.

As you might expect with a news story like this, Schlonged.com was just registered yesterday. If you visit the domain name now, you will see a photo of a woman’s bottom side in a bikini, and there is a domain name for sale message. The owner of the domain name also offered to include the matching “schlonged” Twitter handle if a deal is made.

I reached out to the owner of the domain name using the email address on the landing page, and he let me know the asking price is $200k. I asked if he has received any firm offers for it yet, and he told me “No firm offers yet, but have had inquiries. Lots of media requests.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom