Satyam stocks.

IT.com

sanju123

I just heard in news that Satyam stocks have shot up around 65%. Well is it really true-but who would like to invest in Satyam stocks at present-I doubt it and this is for sure I won't invest in this not even a small amount.Would you?

That's after a huge drop though... I'm not sure it means much. It definitely is a high risk investment.

I would give it a try. Satyam is the fourth largest IT company in India and its not an easy one to accept defeat. I still trust the company, atleast for its 20 years of experience.

Down about 10% now. I'm sure it's a roller coaster rider for the next little while.

Infosys sees record profits. Infosys, India’s second-largest computer-services provider, posted record Q3 profits as more companies turned to outsourcing to cut their costs. The company stands to win additional orders as clients defect from rivals Satyam. Net income rose 33%, the fastest rate in six quarters, reaching 16.4B rupees ($336M) vs. 15.4B consensus.

Infosys sees record profits. Infosys, India?s second-largest computer-services provider, posted record Q3 profits as more companies turned to outsourcing to cut their costs. The company stands to win additional orders as clients defect from rivals Satyam. Net income rose 33%, the fastest rate in six quarters, reaching 16.4B rupees ($336M) vs. 15.4B consensus.

One man's downfall is another man's opportunity.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom