romancebooks.in romancenovels.in

IT.com

ryanmlanane

O.K. I truly planned on holding on to these for serious long term development potential as this will be an absolutely MASSIVE market !!!

Local Search volume is still relatively low, but this is not abnormal for anything except very strong generics. Combines around 2,500 Exacts from India

Try doing a search on google.co.in for romance novel or romance book. You will see at the top their personal integration of a scrolling list of romance books at the top, so do NOT tell me there is not being money being made in the market. There is, and way more will be made. It is a shame to let these go, and to be honest - if I don't get this exact price I want ... I will not let them go, period.

there are indeed legal romance books in India - this is not a forbidden market ... And once again, it has massive potential. Sex is, whether you believe it or not, what BUILT the internet :)

I am asking a FIRM $150 per name, or $275 for the batch. This is payable through Mitsu escrow.

Why am I selling ? Not going to BS you - I see a slightly more lucrative market that has some domains I could grab with a higher reward per visitor in the long run. And my investment into the domain market place is limited at this time. So, my loss is your gain ... Actually, I don't lose either way.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom