Robot teachers in Japanese classrooms

IT.com

Ceres

There are previous posts that talk about robots and how they are being incorporated into many aspects of our lives.

In Japan, they are now testing robots in classrooms. The robot can take the register, set tasks and even scold students. Amazing stuff. You can read more here.

Are they working on a robot that delivers sushi to your door?

Well let's see now...we've read about robots in the home, in the office, and in the classroom. I say give them a few more years and then we'll see robots on the streets delivering sushi to your door. :D

Very cool fish!

The story was datelined Bengaluru, which is the accepted spelling of the city formerly known as Bangalore. When I was in that city there was talk of changing the name from Bangalore to Bengalouru, which I regged. Does it make sense to anyone to hold onto this name of a discarded spelling variation?

The story was datelined Bengaluru, which is the accepted spelling of the city formerly known as Bangalore. When I was in that city there was talk of changing the name from Bangalore to Bengalouru, which I regged. Does it make sense to anyone to hold onto this name of a discarded spelling variation?

Only if the domain gets decent type in traffic.

On that note, how commonly is the term Bengaluru used? It looks to me like the search volume in India for Bangalore is still about 45 times as high as for Bengaluru.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom