Risks of investing in domains, developing websites in India

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
False claims of involvement in a business - lawyer needed urgently

In the last three years, I find numerous people making blatantly false claims that they are involved in my business, when they are doing nothing and are not spending a single penny.

They do this to steal extremely lucrative assignments and have powerful friends and relatives to support their lies. These powerful friends and relatives are abusing their powers to intercept my emails, postal , courier mails, SMSes, phone calls, making it very difficult to do business. They also break into my house to steal documents which is very inconvenient. Unfortunately some internet companies support and believe these lies.

Urgently looking for a lawyer who can take up this assignment and initiate legal action to end this problem.

Re: False claims of involvement in a business - lawyer needed urgently

Breaking and entering etc?

I think you need the police?

Many of members here talk about development of websites, but are not aware of the ground reality in India.
Experienced domain investors , webmasters who spend a lot of their hard earned money get a very raw deal in India and are subjected to identity theft attempts. On the other hand mediocre, inexperienced females, who do not spend a single penny on domains and web hosting are showered with privileges just because they have very powerful backers to support their lies.
I write this because these unscrupulous females and their backers are intercepting my emails, SMS, mails, phone calls, which is a breach of privacy and illegal.
Unfortunately these females (and their backers) are extremely shameless, greedy , ungrateful, without any morals at all
Names of these females are available on request.
If any one knows how to stop this interception of emails, SMSes, mails, please let me know, as it is destroying my business and relationships

Nothing happened, the problems continue, it is almost impossible to contact anyone because as I have mentioned earlier all my emails, SMSes, phone calls, mails are intercepted by these people.
None of these females (and their backers) are willing to spend time and money on websites or domains or start their own business, but will falsely claim to be involved in some one else's business, just to steal privileges.

The corruption in India's internet industry is disgusting, these shameless people are only interested in enriching their friends and relatives by harassing an experienced webmaster.

They are cowards who will never have the guts to face a single woman entrepreneur and justify their illegal activities

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing happened, the problems continue, it is almost impossible to contact anyone because as I have mentioned earlier all my emails, SMSes, phone calls, mails are intercepted by these people.
None of these females (and their backers) are willing to spend time and money on websites or domains or start their own business, but will falsely claim to be involved in some one else's business, just to steal privileges.

The corruption in India's internet industry is disgusting, these shameless people are only interested in enriching their friends and relatives by harassing an experienced webmaster.

They are cowards who will never have the guts to face a single woman entrepreneur and justify their illegal activities

I agree with Wot: give us some specific examples!

For more than 3 years I have been under surveillance because some powerful people carelessly made incorrect assumptions about my business without bothering to check with me.

2 years ago I made payments to some freelancers , some of whom are RK, NH and AR (there are others too). (proof can be provided) After I stopped paying them, many of my important documents went missing.

These freelancers are not even responding to emails now, which is surprising since most people value relationships.
At a later date I realised that the articles submitted by NH did not pass copyscape.
I have tried contacting her by email, but she is refusing to reply.
While speaking on phone she talked about how she was "a simple housewife who did not know her computer configuration" and dropped broad hints about how files are being deleted.
Since then I have seen many files and emails on my hard disk deleted remotely using a T** internet connection.(proof of Registry changes made can be provided)
This is a cybercrime.
Additionally my emails are illegally diverted, I have proof how an email was diverted to Digicompindia.com , but again they refuse to reply. (proof of email diversion can be provided)
For wordpress blogs, posts are modified or deleted remotely by those intent on sabotaging my business.
They have also installed wordpress multisite on my blogs without my knowledge or permission.
Her backer is extremely cruel, when I eat out, I have been subjected to food poisoning , I believe at his instigation
Can any one tell me how this behavior is justified?.

I have reason to believe that my SMSes are being diverted to RK, as some powerful people , internet companies and telecom companies want her to steal my identity, educational qualifications, experience and savings for retirement for easy money. She is ungrateful, not willing to spend any money online and is technically incompetent else she would have started a business on her own.

additionally have reason to believe that AR's backer is intercepting all emails sent to potential customers , and replies from them, Even emails from legit websites are being obviously delayed and diverted, there is little I can do.

Now others are following the footsteps of RK - their names will be provided soon, as they continue to create problems, Why should liars who are not involved in a business at all be showered with privileges just because they have powerful backers who supports their lies and can harass a single woman entrepreneur?

After 3 years, the powerful people realise their mistake,.Instead of compensating me for ruining my life, they want me to pay the price for their mistake and quietly agree to have my identity and retirement savings stolen, leaving me penniless in my old age. Already my health is ruined, my savings of 20 years missing.(proof can be provided), for no fault of mine.

Names can be provided by PM on request

Going to police will not help, as I have mentioned earlier, these ungrateful people are intercepting my emails, phone calls, mails, SMSes, directly or through their associates.
With great power comes great responsibility , but this is not applicable for these powerful people,
They have great powers, but are not accountable to anyone for their careless mistakes, which ruin a person's life.
Unless I form a company with their relatives and friends (who have no relevant experience, or have invested any money) 50-50 , they will not let me lead a normal life

Going to police will not help

Why? Give it a try - it sounds like you have nothing to lose by doing so and possibly something to gain. You can go to the police in person so that your communications can't be intercepted.

A complaint has already been sent to the Bangalore cybercrime cell, but no action has been taken, and they have not even sent an acknowledgement. These problems are faced across at least 5 cities in India, and I do not have the time and money to visit each city police station personally to file a complaint .
Also the people are not very technically competent in India

Hi DNK,

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Here are a couple of ideas that might help...

Do you have access to another computer (e.g. a friends, or another company you deal with)? Maybe you use their PC/laptop to relocate your hosting to offshore, and change all administrative passwords, then set about removing Wordpress Multisite configuration etc. and disable remote updates to your WP blogs - surely if you're on a different IP address 'they' won't be able to track your online movements.

Check your local PC/laptop for key-stoke monitoring software, spy software and then block any remote access to your equipment if you can.

Consider setting up a new https Google email account via a friend's computer, and then configure Gmail to collect email from your existing email addresses. Your outbound Gmail shouldn't been open to others when you're using https, and this may help with your current email privacy issues.

Encrypt your local hard drive to stop files being deleted, and install top quality internet/email and hard drive security software - ZoneAlarm Extreme is an affordable option that's highly configurable and should block all unauthorized inbound access to your PC/laptop.

These are just a few simple ideas that might help. I hope you're able to prevent further privacy breaches and can then gain some momentum to rightfully claim back what is yours.

I have many laptops of my own, it is not a computer problem
Unfortunately in India, a hidden wifi network is used to access these laptops remotely and make changes in the laptops
It is difficult for a private citizen to get information on this wifi network.
I do not use any Google email id for daily correspondence , I am using paid email services from Directi/Resellerclub and another company, but still many emails seem to be missing. I think people are misusing their powers to enrich themselves, their relatives and friends.
The monitoring and problems are also occurring at the ISP level.

Unfortunately in India, a hidden wifi network is used to access these laptops remotely and make changes in the laptops

How can they access your laptops remotely via a hidden wifi network? In order to do that, your laptop needs to have some sort of spyware installed that automatically connects to those networks, right? If that's the case, you should be able to clean your pc via a (low level) formatting.

Some of the computers are newly formatted, have no spyware, have never been connected to the internet.
The neighbours are also facing similar problems with their computers.

Misuse and exploitation of a domain investor and webmaster

When powerful people in the Indian internet industry misuse a single woman entrepreneurs name, reputation and experience without her knowledge and permission to promote their slim jeans clad girlfriends, please let me the options available to the person whose name is being misused behind her back?

Their girlfriends have poor writing skills, poor general knowledge, poor technical skills, are not engineers and have invested zero money on domain names and webhosting, yet they are showered with privileges and introduced as the entrepreneur to the largest internet and other companies in the world.

Why are some people so shameless in exploiting a single woman entrepreneurs name without her knowledge or permission?
They do this by putting the single women entrepreneur under surveillance, intercepting her emails, phone calls, SMSes.
Some of the largest internet companies in India are behind this blatant misuse of a persons name and reputation behind her back, they are cowards who do not have the courage to face the entrepreneur and justify their shameless actions.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom