Rick Swartz: Domain Investing - The Slow Dance of Millionaires!!

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
We are business people. The job of a business person is to make money. To make lots of money. To become wealthy. That's the point, and that's the goal. That's why we go to work in the first place so eventually, we don't have to work. The mortgage on our SOUL gets paid off. Losers and those that think they are morally superior will always tell you otherwise. Not only are they wrong, but they are also lying to cover up THEIR short-comings! Don't swallow their poop!

When we are young, we are basically all idealistic. It comes with the territory. We all go thru that phase, and some get stuck in it. Reality is the day you get your ass kicked and realized there is no safety net. It's all on me, and you and the rent is due! Mommy and Daddy did not spend $250k to put you through school and not find a degree of success. The degree of success, not the degree of paper. You are expected to excel. Mediocrity was reserved for folks like ME! But somewhere along the line, I discovered the difference.

Full article link

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom