Rick Schwartz's Annual Asheville Professional Domain Investors Meetup: Find the details

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Rick Schwartz is having a domain investor meetup at Asheville. See here details of the event and who is going to the “1st Annual Asheville Professional Domain Investors Meetup & Family Outing“.

Date and Time:
Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 7:00 PM – Sat, Aug 3, 2019, 11:30 PM EDT

290 MACON AVENUE
Asheville, NC 28804
United States

Here is what Rick has in mind for the event:
“Bringing Professional Domain Name Investors together w/o the hurried pace and noise of a tradional trade show. Lots of food, drink, FUN!”

“I am out for us to make history with domains. And this time it will stay focused on domains investors and furthering OUR SELF-INTERESTS not the agenda of others. It’s my vision, and I hope you share this experience with me and others. ”

“This is a show by Domain Investors for Domain Investors. It’s not a show where all these companies get stage time to push their wares or new gTLD’s and domains, and domainers are pushed aside. If we have any sponsors at all (and it looks like we will), it will be to help us not sell us. And also lower the financial burden on attendees.”

Read the full post here

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom