Rick Latona's Auction nets $681,850

IT.com

Nomad

This is called the perfect monetization of a Domain name. RickLatona.com , someone mentioned Rick as the Domain King, earned $681,850 for an auction they held.

Just check out the Prices of the Domain names auctioned at Rick's
Read the Article

Considering the current downturn in the economy, Rick Latona's auction seems to have done not too badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick is one of the main men in this game,he has access to information and tools that we domainers dont have, but will say this, he sure knows how get the best out of his names and he seems to have a lot of respect in this game :)

He didnt do that well considering:

Estimate for one was $2.0mil-$2.5min and it only sold for an eight of that at $250,000, although the monetization thing is something I really wish that I could get into and could become successful in.

estimates of the domain value are, quite often, higher than the actual amount at which the domain is sold at..overall is seems that he did quite well..

estimates of the domain value are, quite often, higher than the actual amount at which the domain is sold at

I've noticed that too... I try to be very conservative and realistic in my appraisals rather than post a best case scenario.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom