Restaurant or eating at home

IT.com

momof2

Which do you prefer to go out to a Restaurant or cook at home ? I like to go out it save slaving over a hot oven and then having to wash up.

I'm a simple guy. Simple food at home is nice; no need to worry about doing a lot of cooking either.

I'm not much of a restaurant goer. I only really go to restaurants on special occasions and/or if I am on a "date" with my hubby.

I'm a simple guy. Simple food at home is nice; no need to worry about doing a lot of cooking either.

That's great, because I am a simple girl who makes simple meals :D

Restaurants can be expensive and it is nice to go on special occasions like myself and it is nice to have a break from cooking too.

I prefer to eat out at a restaurant if I want a good meal. At home its usually quick fix items with the occasional cooked meal. I'm not a great cook, so if I want the good stuff, I go to a restaurant.

Home is where your heart is :p, and that applies to meals too, but weekend outings aren't that bad too. More of a home foodie but an occasional meal out with friends is also fine :)

Occasionally i love to eat in some good restruant but i cant consume that junk daily. I need healthy food prepared by my mom at home.

I prefer eating at home rather than going to restaurants. Home made food is simple and healthy compared to the bulky and quite unhealthy hotel food. But yes, dining at hotels occasionally is good.

Which do you prefer to go out to a Restaurant or cook at home ? I like to go out it save slaving over a hot oven and then having to wash up.
It is not possible for me to make the choice. I like to cook at home but I like to discover new restaurants also. I like to taste new and extravagant dishes.

it really depends. if i like the food at home, i would probably eat at home. but then i usually eat at a restaurant and try out different cuisines. i think eating at home is more comfortable than eating at a restaurant.

My wife and I normally eat out about three times a week. I like cooking as well as I can not get the type of food which I like in the area where I live. It certainly is a great deal cheaper as well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom