Reselling domain

IT.com
For me, it would have to be how relevant the domain is to its niche. Again, it may look trivial but you may also want to find out why the owner is selling the domain in the first place. I guess you have to greatly rely on forecasting.

Same here. First thing is to know if you're going to be able to resell it after you purchase it. You don't want to be stuck with a domain no one else will ever want.

I think it's really important to know why the previous owners are selling. Also you have to be sure of all the information that they give you like how much it makes and check it out for yourself.

The major reason we are in this business is to make money so I think your main concern should be about how much you can make from the resale. Is the niche ever green? Is the topic highly searched and so on.

In addition to the points mentioned above, I think it will be beneficial to know the prediction of upcoming trends. I agree when people say that trend is created; that includes anything on the internet. If I think the topic of the domain may get more buzz in the future, I would definitely consider seizing it now.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom