Resellerclub Domain suspended without giving a specific reason

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
Domain influence.in with resellerclub/directi suspended without giving a specific reason for the suspension, nearly three weeks after suspending the domain name. Can anyone help to get the domain name unsuspended or at least find out the exact reason why the domain name has been suspended. Have been a resellerclub customer since 2005, this is the first time I have faced the problem.

From the whois record it seems that domain name is put on hold at registrar level.....we are sure that RClub updated you about this :

Domain ID:D2520580-AFIN
Domain Name:INFLUENCE.IN
Created On:24-May-2007 23:11:53 UTC
Last Updated On:11-Dec-2014 18:18:33 UTC
Expiration Date:24-May-2015 23:11:53 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Webiq Domains Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (R131-AFIN)

Registrant ID:DI_1919406
Registrant Name:Miss Neena P Kumtakar

They say that they have received a complaint, but cannot provide specific details for more than 3 weeks . DOT issues a notification witth the list of suspended domains/websites, and my website has not been listed. I have paid my hard earned money for domain renewal I can make changes in content, however, access to the domain name will be needed

I have contacted inregistry, they are asking me to contact publicdomainregistry.com. Publicdomainregistry has been giving vague replies on the suspension of the domain name, saying that they are monitoring the situation

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom