Reseller.ind.in - Will it help?

IT.com
As very few people buy .ind.in in the first place I would think the reseller market would be at the bottom of the pile making the domain somewhat pointless and of little value?

Good luck

Hi Chirag, That's a pointless name like @WOT said and where money won't trickle up or trickle down. I don't know what other names you own, but if you are looking for some nice domains, there are out there and available for $2 each and they won't last long trust me on this one.

I will give you one example and one niche idea. I registered few Gems yesterday one is systemtools.in. Niche idea is go to Google Insights search and type in whatever you like and think is popular, you will come across many 2 word wonders that have good user interest plus breakouts(2000% or more I think which is huge!) They also show charts where you can see public interest timeline. I do not assume that you don't know this, I am reiterating it for you to rethink and use the available opportunity. When it comes to .in I limit myself to 2 word generics and advise you the same, there might be few good exceptions like bestvacationspots.in/USA/Hawaii where possibilities are endless where you will almost get tired developing it! because it becomes too much when you want to cover the world, but hey who doesn't like money and usefulness :)(point to note is you go to Google anywhere in the world in English Language type in "best vacations" and Google's first suggestion is "best vacation spots", suggest is based on user interest not Google's choice)

Good Luck,
Nanda.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom