Requesting help for new venture

IT.com

manish

Hi,

I am Manish Agrawal, co-founder of Picsquare (Online Digital Photo Printing in India! Send Photos, Photo Greetings, Photo Calendars and Photo T-Shirts to India) ? an online photography portal serving India community.

Through Picsquare you can order for photo prints and get them delivered anywhere in India. You can also use your photos to create products like mug, t-shirt, calendar, collage posters etc.

We are group of young entrepreneurs who started this venture in December 2005 and are looking for possible ways to reach people who could be benefited from the services offered by Picsquare. I believe that the services offered could be of interest to you and people you know for printing and sharing photographs or for creating personalized products.

I would like to offer you 15 Free Prints to try Picsquare. You can use this coupon code: PICFORUM to avail the offer, please note that the coupon is valid till September 25, 2007.

I would be thankful to you if you help us spread awareness about this service to your colleagues, group, friends and family members by forwarding this message to them.

I sincerely appreciate your cooperation in help us spread awareness about Picsquare. Look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Manish Agrawal
Online Digital Photo Printing in India! Send Photos, Photo Greetings, Photo Calendars and Photo T-Shirts to India

Thanks Manish, and welcome to INForum

Good luck with your new site.

Next time - just one post please ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom