Renewed hope from parking domains

IT.com

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
After many years of quite low earnings from parking domains, in the last days I see some interesting results even if it is a seasonal event.

Especially yesterday I earned 60 USD, mainly from indian domains (1 indian domain earned 25 USD, another 4 USD). The RPM is generally still low (4-10 USD) but the traffic can be high for some domains (sadly in this case it is a seasonal event).

These are certainly not the same earnings of some years ago (before 2007 I earned 200-300 USD/day from parking) but still I have a renewed hope considering that it is predicted that the indian internet users will increase a lot in the next years, according to some predictions the internet users will double in the next few years (and probably also the bids on ads should increase, so the RPM could increase 2-3 times or more).

So it is possible that in the next years we can earn 5 times or more from parking domains, at least I hope :)

After many years of quite low earnings from parking domains, in the last days I see some interesting results even if it is a seasonal event.

Especially yesterday I earned 60 USD, mainly from indian domains (1 indian domain earned 25 USD, another 4 USD). The RPM is generally still low (4-10 USD) but the traffic can be high for some domains (sadly in this case it is a seasonal event).

These are certainly not the same earnings of some years ago (before 2007 I earned 200-300 USD/day from parking) but still I have a renewed hope considering that it is predicted that the indian internet users will increase a lot in the next years, according to some predictions the internet users will double in the next few years (and probably also the bids on ads should increase, so the RPM could increase 2-3 times or more).

So it is possible that in the next years we can earn 5 times or more from parking domains, at least I hope :)

Glad to hear of a parking revival.

I kind of had the same situation recently. A triple premium LLL.in i bought some years ago for low $xxx all of a sudden started making $1-3/day recently. I suspect its seasonal ,but the domain has made $100 in the past 2 months already and is currently making about a dollar a day and tbh, i'm very happy. Helps us reduce our renewal costs! quality domains will bring good news to the owners at some point. good luck and i wish you better parking income. what parking company are you making this seasonal revenue from? Mine is at voodoo.good company.

$60 a day nice
how many domains u have parked ?

They are about 650+, anyway generally my average earnings from parking are 20-30 USD/day. 60 USD are due to domains with seasonal traffic.

PS: anyway yesterday was another good day, 70 USD :)

Glad to hear of a parking revival.

I kind of had the same situation recently. A triple premium LLL.in i bought some years ago for low $xxx all of a sudden started making $1-3/day recently. I suspect its seasonal ,but the domain has made $100 in the past 2 months already and is currently making about a dollar a day and tbh, i'm very happy. Helps us reduce our renewal costs! quality domains will bring good news to the owners at some point. good luck and i wish you better parking income. what parking company are you making this seasonal revenue from? Mine is at voodoo.good company.

Yes, it happened also to me with some lll.in to get high traffic but was seasonal, anyway in some cases increased traffic was for 2-3 months.

It's very good to own a domain like the lll.in you mentioned which earns 1 USD/day from parking, congrats and good luck with this domain and your other domains :).

I'm using mainly internettraffic and voodoo, I'm quite satisfied with both. Some months ago I moved all my domains to voodoo, after sometime I moved the domains with low RPM to internettraffic, and with this optimization I increased earnings of about 30-40%.

I invested in indian domains considering the potential of this country and the future growth, I think and hope that our earnings from parking and the value of indian domains will increase a lot in the future thanks to the internet development in India. If you want you can read these interesting articles I posted yesterday about internet users and traffic growth in India in the next years:

http://www.inforum.in/threads/internet-users-and-internet-traffic-growth-in-india.16341/

Last edited:
I see also a small increase in revenue on my parked .in domains, since maybe 1 month. Hope this trend will continue!

Nice to see increased earnings from parking for other domainers, I also hope that the positive trend will continue.

These are some good earning figures. Not Outstanding, but pretty decent nevertheless. And We can certainly expect that the increasing number of indian people browsing internet will increase generously the earnings.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom