Removal.co.in

IT.com

Will

Country flag
Hi guys,

What are your thougths on the value of Removal.co.in?

Many thanks,

Will

Hi,

Any ideas anyone?...

I think it would be ideal for a company specializing in computer based removal software (virus malware removal etc) or maybe a company that offers removal services for homes/business' etc.

I understand that the low exact searches may lower the value/attraction of this domain but as a one word generic I think it holds some value.

What are your thoughts?...

at least mid to high $xxx.

Could easily be used for PC virus removal program/company, or a trash collection company could use it for their business(while unspoken, trash collection in India is a booming industry that has no chance of contracting over the next few decades)

nice one word .co.in!

@warbux

Thanks from both me and willtord.

I own Removal.in and I think it could be used with subdomains like virus.removal.in or hair.removal.in, which have high search volume.

Yes thank you for your input the poet and your appraisal Warbux. I was hoping to target the mid-high $XXX range so I am pleased you came up with that figure.

Good luck with the .IN sale the poet and I will keep everyone posted on how I get on with the .co.in.

Regards,

Will

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom