Remote / Radio Controlled Toys Domains

IT.com

OzDomainer

Hi All,

Happy to have your feedback on these newly registered names.

Most are grouped towards the RC (remote or radio controlled) toys area.

The others are related to GPS & Oscilloscopes.

The search volumes are not great but are steady, I also decided to get the plurals as well as the singular and both the .CO.IN & .IN of all the names as it could be an incentive to the buyer to have control of them all rather than their competition.
The fact that the price to register is so low at the moment it seemed like a good idea!

Cheers

Ed

rccar.in

rccar.co.in

rccars.in

rccars.co.in

rcplane.in

rcplane.co.in

rcplanes.in

rcplanes.co.in

rchelicopter.in

rchelicopter.co.in

rchelicopters.in

rchelicopters.co.in

oscilloscope.in

oscilloscope.co.in

oscilloscopes.in

oscilloscopes.co.in

gpssystem.in

gpssystem.co.in

gpssystems.in

gpssystems.co.in

(and yes I know GPS System is like saying Global Positioning System System, but the phrase that is searched on is GPS System/s so have to go with what the public are using.

Hey Ed,

Nice collection - given the registry special, it's worth going all out :D

My favourite is oscilloscopes.in - it's a solid one word .in product domain. I think the plural works better for these ones, but both singular and plural are nice.

My second favourite is gpssystems.in. There's already a decent search volume for that and I think it will grow. I've seen gps .com domains and they get decent type in traffic and high EPC, so I think this one will do well.

Cheers Jeff,

I agree, I like GPS domains, I also own gpssystems.com.au & gpssoftware.com.au and they get some decent type-in traffic.

My sale and payment for travelguides.co.in is completed so fee free to ad it to your sales list if you have not done so already.

Speak with you soon.

Ed

Good idea to "translate" your .com.au domains to .in :D

Congrats on the sale!

Hi iphone3g,

Can you please expand on why you thing the names "are not good".

Just saying that does not help anyone, some details to back up the statement would be great.

Regards

Ed

Hi iphone3g,

Can you please expand on why you thing the names "are not good".

Just saying that does not help anyone, some details to back up the statement would be great.

Regards

Ed

right,

there are much better toy domains available.

Buy searched domains.

wider market domains are better like electronic toys, or softtoys or wooden toys, or educational toys, or model toys, or check out a .com toy store and see their main categories for idea's.

domain for one low cost product ? does not make sense,

its .in domains not even .com

hope this helps,

go for more than 10k exact searched keywords in google.co.in also make sure it has some tail.

your domain should have some long tail keywords.

right,

there are much better toy domains available.

Buy searched domains.

wider market domains are better like electronic toys, or softtoys or wooden toys, or educational toys, or model toys, or check out a .com toy store and see their main categories for idea's.

domain for one low cost product ? does not make sense,

its .in domains not even .com

hope this helps,

go for more than 10k exact searched keywords in google.co.in also make sure it has some tail.

your domain should have some long tail keywords.

To a certain extent you are correct, but at this point I think any term with 10K exact search keywords in Google.co.in with some long tail has long been registered. You'd probably also be looking at paying 4 figures at the reseller level for many of these terms in .in.

A domain can still be very profitable even if it receives fewer searches than that.

As well, the internet is still in its infancy in India - as time goes on, the number of searches per term is increasing. I've even seen this happen over the last 12 months already, and it's likely to continue.

I think these domains are well worth registering and holding on to and will be profitable in the years ahead.

@iphone3g, can you advise how to check keyword traffic on google.co.in? I generally use https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and change the location to India and check traffic.

this tool is right. look for match type (beside High volume occurred) play with that, exact search shows more precise results.

Some times this shows wrong number of searches. some times different country results. Always make sure you compare it with Google traffic estimator and google trends. and also keep an eye on estimated cpc.

total exact searches can be bit low if cpc is high.

Hope this helps.

To a certain extent you are correct, but at this point I think any term with 10K exact search keywords in Google.co.in with some long tail has long been registered. You'd probably also be looking at paying 4 figures at the reseller level for many of these terms in .in.

A domain can still be very profitable even if it receives fewer searches than that.

As well, the internet is still in its infancy in India - as time goes on, the number of searches per term is increasing. I've even seen this happen over the last 12 months already, and it's likely to continue.

I think these domains are well worth registering and holding on to and will be profitable in the years ahead.

10k with long tail are still available, if you are lazy you can not find. example see puzzlegames.in 22k exact search, see the reg date, It was available free to reg for 3 months, no body regged till the promo.

I can name so many domains like that.

Look hard, you will surly find.

searches per term increase every month, in some cases decrease. I monitor monthly changes for some of the domain.

I do not think they are well worth registering and holding. You will be wasting lot of money in renewing.

Look out for quality there still lot available.

this tool is right. look for match type (beside High volume occurred) play with that, exact search shows more precise results.

Some times this shows wrong number of searches. some times different country results. Always make sure you compare it with Google traffic estimator and google trends. and also keep an eye on estimated cpc.

total exact searches can be bit low if cpc is high.

Hope this helps.

Actually, that's something I've been noticing a lot lately - I think that often the results are wrong. I can't really prove it but in many cases it's so obvious that it's not funny. I don't really know whether Google does this intentionally or not.

In any event, as iphone3g says, it makes sense to double check results with other tools. Trust your gut instinct as well.

10k with long tail are still available, if you are lazy you can not find. example see puzzlegames.in 22k exact search, see the reg date, It was available free to reg for 3 months, no body regged till the promo.

I can name so many domains like that.

Look hard, you will surly find.

searches per term increase every month, in some cases decrease. I monitor monthly changes for some of the domain.

I do not think they are well worth registering and holding. You will be wasting lot of money in renewing.

Look out for quality there still lot available.

It's definitely a great domain! But there is something strange about this one

According to DomainTools, the domain was first registered October 14, 2006.

The expiration date for the domain as of November 16, 2008 was October 14, 2009 which is to be expected.

How did it end up dropping before its expiration date?

Is this a drop catch?

Puzzle-Games.in and PuzzleGames.co.in were registered November 2, 2008 by the same person, so that would provide some additional confirmation that PuzzleGames.in was registered on that date.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom