Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy?

SSDcension

Country flag
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Do you think GThost.com server web hosting will work fine for my needs? Any info on them?
Alternatives, please?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Megheria

Country flag
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at gthost.com web host. They are professionals. Like their dedicated servers - they offer 17 server locations to choose from. I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.

LightIan

Country flag
I moved my entire site myself, including databases, so I also can't comment on GThost.com transferring service.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.

Laspe

Country flag
Plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Lovelycher

Country flag
I strongly believe that GThost.com is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

Good one, it offers all the main server locations in the USA to choose from.
Also you can try them starting from $5/day.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I've been with gthost.com server hosting for about 8 months. I couldn't be more pleased. Have had no issues.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
Give them a try, OP and you'll not regret a thing ;)

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicroB
Top Bottom