Registrar Discount Coupon Codes

IT.com
NAMESILO1OFF gets you $1 off on Registration or Transfer at NameSilo.com.

NameSilo has cheapest rates, free one-page placeholder template system which uses YOUR adsense pub-id and a great domain control panel, where you can also manage custom portfolios and sub-accounts. They also have a free Reseller-API.

I have moved/registered over 200 domains in the past one year with them (and still moving/registering).

Last edited by a moderator:
Godaddy ; Register any new domain (.com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk and .in) for just $2.49!*

Code: GOGREEN

Godaddy ; Register any new domain (.com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk and .in) for just $2.00!*

Code: FITNESS

Godaddy .com Domain for Rs 10.23 or $0.20

Get any available .com domain for Rs 10.23 or $0.20 at Godaddy

-Add Domain to your cart..
-Make sure your transactional currency is in INR(check in right-bottom side drop-down menu)
-Apply code gofc7010d Total will come to Rs 10.23 Rs.
-Now if you proceed to checkout, A Javascript alert will tell you that It Can't process orders less than Rs 52.08 (Less Than $1)
-Change your transactional Currency to USD United State Dollers (from right-bottom side)
-Total will be changed to $1.17 (Rs 60)
-Proceed to check out..
-There it will ask you your credit card info etc, there again change transactional currency back to INR. Total again will be Rs 10.23, like 20 cents
-Pay Rs 10.23 ( $0.20) and get your domain.

A screen shot of email I received is attached.
godaddy_Rs10.JPG
Dont sure if they will notice and delete my domain or will ask me more money, but who.is shows that domain is on my name. Even GD a/c manager is also showing the domain in my a/c with status Active..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom