Registrar Discount Coupon Codes

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
This is the official registrar discount coupon codes thread.

From now on, if you know of any registrar discount coupons or code, please post it in this thread.

This thread is a sticky thread for ease of reference.

Got this from Another Forum..

Godaddy Coupon Codes:

Emo1- 10% off any order

Emo2- $5 off any order of $30 or more

Emo3- $7.49 for any .COM domain

Godaddy promo codes that are great for renewls

I just used these New Godaddy codes to renew and register a few more domains. They are valid until April 2009...

Just apply at Go daddy check out for instant discount:

Wallet30 takes 30% off all .com renewals and all new .com registrations

Wallet22 takes 20% or off any order over $50

Wallet11 takes 10% off any order. This code works well on all non .com
orders including hosting, webmail, registration and renewals!

Enjoy!!!!!

It's great that you started a thread dedicated to coupon codes! I use them all the time.
Here is my list for Godaddy discount deals:

RRTV1 - 10% off (works great for non-.com domains and hosting packages)
RRTV2 - $5 off orders of $30 or more
RRTV3 - .com's for $7.49 (that is 30% off regular price!)

Hope these help others save money too! They are reusable.

30% off Godaddy Renewals and Registrations

Wallet30 [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]takes 30% off [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]all .com renewals and[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif] all new .com registrations. This is the most popular Godaddy Coupon for Renewals!!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Wallet22 takes 20% [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]off[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]any order over $50[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Wallet11 takes 10% off any order. This code works well on all non .com orders including hosting, [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]webmail[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif], registration and renewals![/FONT]

Re: 30% off Godaddy Renewals and Registrations

Wallet30 [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]takes 30% off [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]all .com renewals and[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif] all new .com registrations. This is the most popular Godaddy Coupon for Renewals!!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Wallet22 takes 20% [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]off[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]any order over $50[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Wallet11 takes 10% off any order. This code works well on all non .com orders including hosting, [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]webmail[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif], registration and renewals![/FONT]

Can anyone confirm if this is working..I tried Wallet11 for .net renewal..but it din work..

@DawG: are you sure that these codes have not expired..

Re: 30% off Godaddy Renewals and Registrations

Can anyone confirm if this is working..I tried Wallet11 for .net renewal..but it din work..

@DawG: are you sure that these codes have not expired..

@Raghavk: I Used them yesterday 3/29/09 and they worked like a charm!!! Give them a shot ;)

.com domains for 2.19$ at godaddy... use DOMAIN199 or 199DOMAIN , only for one time use per account, working from last few days.

threads doing well I guess..also, if any member has discount codes of any other retail registrar other than godaddy..please keep em coming..

@ RaghavK

Yes those codes are still active and I believe they are part of the non expiring batch of promo codes godaddy released.

I just used and renewed with Wallet11 and Wallet30 today 5-6-09

Godaddy does not allow promo codes to work on items that are on sale and i noticed that the .net and .info's are so that may be why it did not work for you.

Hope this helps.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom