Recipes.in domain name for sale - high search volume

IT.com

farkas

I am thinking about selling my domain name recipes.in.
I'll probably have it auctioned if I have multiple interested.
Please make me an offer.

Thanks!

Could you let me know the best place to auction this domain ?
I know this is an .in domain name forum and that it has market place but I'm not looking for xxx offers.
Auction it on Sedo and refer to it in this forum ?

For Sedo you need to get a good opening bid to make it worthwhile otherwise you will get screwed in the current market.

Auctioning here on the forum is a waste of time as it will only attract pennies,check out existing auctions.

If you don't need to sell don't do it yet.

righto! domain forum sales are investor's paradise ..

it seems more of a bearish market these days , hold on to your assets

The best way to maximize the selling price is if you are in no hurry to sell and wait for an end user to approach you with an offer.

The domain is one of the best out there. But the only problem i see here is that it will be difficult to monetize this domain with anything other than advertising. So a price of $x,xxx should be good unless you develop this into a real business. All the best!

Interesting to see this domain sold for $4,500 in 2010. Were you the buyer? Either way I hope you fetch a similar amount or more in your auction.

$1550 - you took a big hit. (Me too with my auction)

Sadly a bad time to be selling at the moment no matter what the extension,I have quality .co.in for sale here at low $xxx and no interest.

Great time to be buying.

Hi Wot, Would you still be interested in buying www.recipes.in ?

Seems like the buyer on sedo is not going to pay.
Any interested parties can contact me.
We can transfer with escrow from 1.500 usd.

Hi Wot, Would you still be interested in buying www.recipes.in ?

Seems like the buyer on sedo is not going to pay.
Any interested parties can contact me.
We can transfer with escrow from 1.500 usd.

Sorry to hear that.I have had 3 non payers at Sedo for a total of $xx,xxx in the last 6 months.

Make sure you name and shame the non payer.

Good luck.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom