Recipes.in domain name for sale - high search volume

farkas

I am thinking about selling my domain name recipes.in.
I'll probably have it auctioned if I have multiple interested.
Please make me an offer.

farkas

Thanks!

Could you let me know the best place to auction this domain ?
I know this is an .in domain name forum and that it has market place but I'm not looking for xxx offers.
Auction it on Sedo and refer to it in this forum ?

wot

Country flag
For Sedo you need to get a good opening bid to make it worthwhile otherwise you will get screwed in the current market.

Auctioning here on the forum is a waste of time as it will only attract pennies,check out existing auctions.

If you don't need to sell don't do it yet.

ecomindia

Phir bhi dil hai hindustani!
Country flag
righto! domain forum sales are investor's paradise ..

it seems more of a bearish market these days , hold on to your assets

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
The best way to maximize the selling price is if you are in no hurry to sell and wait for an end user to approach you with an offer.

daddybear

The domain is one of the best out there. But the only problem i see here is that it will be difficult to monetize this domain with anything other than advertising. So a price of $x,xxx should be good unless you develop this into a real business. All the best!

Will

Country flag
Interesting to see this domain sold for $4,500 in 2010. Were you the buyer? Either way I hope you fetch a similar amount or more in your auction.

wot

Country flag
$1550 - you took a big hit. (Me too with my auction)

Sadly a bad time to be selling at the moment no matter what the extension,I have quality .co.in for sale here at low $xxx and no interest.

Great time to be buying.

farkas

Hi Wot, Would you still be interested in buying www.recipes.in ?

Seems like the buyer on sedo is not going to pay.
Any interested parties can contact me.
We can transfer with escrow from 1.500 usd.

wot

Country flag
Hi Wot, Would you still be interested in buying www.recipes.in ?

Seems like the buyer on sedo is not going to pay.
Any interested parties can contact me.
We can transfer with escrow from 1.500 usd.

Sorry to hear that.I have had 3 non payers at Sedo for a total of $xx,xxx in the last 6 months.

Make sure you name and shame the non payer.

Good luck.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Get authentic Indian recipes by joining the community of food lovers and chefs on Foodism.xyz New GTLDs 0
M recipes.ind.in - Make offer For Sale 0
7Turnkey Recipes Script Adsense Compatible For Sale / Advertising 0
7Turnkey Recipes Script With Richest Ready Added Content For Sale / Advertising 0
7Turnkey Unique Website for Recipes Sharing - Exclusive Rights Websites 1
7Turnkey Unique Custom coded Recipes Sharing Site Websites 6
F Recipes Domains for Sale For Sale 1
M recipes.in / Sedo, reserve met External Auctions 2
T Rat Recipes Here The Lounge 1
chandan 1000 drink recipes for sale For Sale / Advertising 1
chandan 5000+ Food Recipes Database for sale ( cheap ) For Sale / Advertising 3
A WTS Domain with 1000+ edu Backlink For Sale 0
Digital Pandit DN Journal Report: Highest Reported Domain Sales - Mon. July 5, 2021 - Sun. July 18, 2021 Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver on forwarding domain names to your LinkedIn profile Resources 0
Digital Pandit Kassey Lee: 4 number domains aren’t just for trading between domain investors Resources 0
Digital Pandit China Trademark 50 provides clues for domain investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Zak Muscovitch on domain name law and investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit When is the ⏰ to re-price a domain name Resources 0
Digital Pandit Some of the biggest companies need domain upgrades ; Here is the list Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit .DE and .CA latest domain name data Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit 2-pin domains and why does it matter for domain investing? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: How to get started in the domain investing ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Past week's end user domain sales Resources 0
Digital Pandit June 2021 domain name trend report Non-Indian Domains 0
silentg ✅ AUCTION: ARBlog.com - Augmented Reality Domain External Auctions 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: What’s your expected hold time when you buy a domain? Resources 0
Digital Pandit DN Journal: Domain sales chart for two weeks ending July 4, 2021 Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Stephen Campbell on his journey from domain Investing to TinyAcquisitions.com development Resources 0
Digital Pandit Demistifying the 60-day domain name transfer locks Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domain Hacks sell for $50k+ New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Rick Schwartz is coming up with his own Domain Brokerage Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Aftermarket platforms release two months of domain sales data Resources 0
Digital Pandit Machani Infra Development Corporation tries reverse domain hijacking a common surname Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit What does the Bitcoin sub-$30k signal for the domain market ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Andrew Allemann: Helpful Squadhelp feature for domain investors Resources 1
Digital Pandit B.et domain hack gets sold for $100k New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Krista Gable on controlling your brand with Domain Domme Resources 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Growing Voices.com with a killer domain Resources 0
Digital Pandit Tools to track down domain registrants who utilize Whois privacy proxy services Resources 0
Digital Pandit The global domain name market in 2020 Resources 0
Digital Pandit Make sure that the expiring domain you are buying is not subject to UDRP Resources 0
L [Ending soon in few hours] Current bid is $2 only | SecurityManuals.com | 21+ years aged domain External Auctions 0
Digital Pandit Domain stocks follow the markets in 2021 Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Is a domain worth what someone will pay for it ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton on calculating how much money your domain portfolio will generate this year Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: How do various domain investors differ from each other? Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Domain Agents 2021 Domain Valuation Guide Resources 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Great domain investing insights by the Greats themselves Resources 0
Digital Pandit ShortDot is thinking of a domain blocking service for brands Registrars 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Amanda Waltz on how cryptocurrency drives the domain aftermarket Resources 0