Recent count on the number of .in domains?

IT.com
It's a good question... I don't know the answer. The Registry seems very closed lipped about it - there was never even a celebration at the 1 million mark :( It leaves things rife for speculation - including that the number is falling...

It's a good question... I don't know the answer. The Registry seems very closed lipped about it - there was never even a celebration at the 1 million mark :( It leaves things rife for speculation - including that the number is falling...

hmm....i have no facts to back it up, but i'm very very confident the number of registered .ins isn't falling. maybe the rate of increase has slowed, but i find it very hard to believe the total # is dropping.

The number of handregistrations has surely slowed down after the withdrawal of the promo. But this of course isn't necessarily a bad thing, as we'll see more quality handregs and hence a lower number of drops.

slow and steady wins the race. .CO starts off fast, but its buzz will slow down sooner or later. Which one will have more regs in 2016? The fact that most of their regs comes from US and europe isnt very good actualy because those markets are quite saturated with domain purchases already. i confidently think India with 1bn+ people will keep .in growing for longer time than .co.

If .IN had such a team, it would have thrice the current number of registrations.

.in is more valuable than .co
.in is Future
You may ask "why?"
Before a year some of my friends who have some shops don't know "what is internet?"
They were having questions like this: "What you do with Internet?"
Now they can't live without Internet and Facebook.
So there will be a huge growth in future. When every one having internet with a Tablet PC / mobile phone.

And I'm getting at least one phone call from my fans every week about liking my WordPress Theme to use a .in domain for website.
Although they don't know how to do it, they want it as a must.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom