Real Estate Sites

IT.com

Connected

Do you think these will take off and command a higher price when Trump gets inaugurated here in the U.S.? I know he's the American president, but he has real estate holdings all around the world.

He'll have an impact, but I can't see it affecting a small niche of websites like that much.

We'll have to wait and see what his agenda will be all about but I also agree that he will have an impact. I am actually eager to see how his first term in office will be like; he seems to have a great task ahead.

I think that when it comes to financial aspect of things where Trump is concerned, we can definitely expect improvement, no matter how small. That man is gifted in creating abundance and wealth financially and everything he touches or is a part of benefits from it.

I am not really keen on whether or not real estate sites will flourish under Donald Trump. The presidency is a whole different phenomenon that will demand his full attention. It remains to be seen how all his experience will change the world.

If he can do half of what he has promised, then I will be very impressed. Yes Trump has had a lot of success in his life when it comes to finances, but this is a whole different ball game, and I'm not sure that he is the perfect person to make the changes that are required. But hope for the best.

I agree Kaitlin. I am not a huge fan of politics but I think it has a huge impact on the economy at large. What do you guys think about real estate in general? Is the environment poised to become more investment-friendly?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom