readme.in - who can give me some suggestion?

IT.com

peisen

I have such a name: readme.in
I like it very much, but now I don't know how to make profit from the name.
About readme.in this name, I think:

* It's a good name for a website to introduce india to foreigners, like indian tour,historic site ... But I think these are huge content, it need much energy and knowledge. If create such a site,it will be more and more steady and make profit for a long time.
* Simply,it's right for young blood. I can make such a site for youth to rent this name.
for example, Tom can has such web page: http://tom.readme.in/, it's friendly and easy-remember for tom to introduce it to others, he can make this as his resume page for a job, or make friends ...

Now I make this site as a free URL redirection service, no any profit, so I want some indian friends' help, give me some ideas or we make some cooperation about the name, ok?

Thank you!

Hi

The first thing I think about with a name like this is news - a place for people to read.

Maybe an RSS Feeds site?

Are you thinking about maybe like a my space for .in? If you are thinking along those lines, I don't know if the name is exactly what people would think of when hearing it, but I do think it would have use.

Another possibility is a website dedicated to Indian books, which people can buy via your site. You can also include a directory of Indian bookstores sorted by city etc.

Good luck developing your site.

I agree with what steve said. A RSS feed mashup would be something worth noticing. And later on maybe custom Feed mashups being allowed, like you said tom.readme.in would refer to what tom is reading and aggregreating.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom