Rate Your .IN Domain Registrar

IT.com

Indweb

Please let us know your experience with different .IN Registrar (Please rate accredited registrar only) here.

I rate the .IN registrar on following scale of 5:

1. Support
2. Pricing
3. Technical Competence
4. Updating Customer and website.
5. User friendly domain control panel.

I have domain registered with Rediff.com, Sify.com and Net4india but whenever I called them for support , their staff is not technically sound, they take lot of time to complete the support request and when ask for auth code for transfer they always provide wrong code in first instance and then after so much emails they give right code, I have very bad experience with them.

Now I transferred all my domains to Mitsu and pretty much happy to the services, according to me Mitsu is No.1 .In registrar in terms of support, pricing, upto date information and technical competence. On all five counts Mitsu scores highest.

MITSU gets :

1. Support 5/5
2. Pricing 5/5
3. Technical Competence 5/5
4. Updating Customer and website. 5/5
5. User friendly domain control panel. 4/5

Have you considered Name.com?

They got the BEST domain control panel in the world. It's easy and fast! They would score 5 on all 5 of your criteria.

They too have the .IN promotion on and it's available for $3.99 for 1st year, marginally higher than Mitsu (at about $3.5).

I have about 100 domains with Name.com and everything's a breeze.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom