Question for .IN expert

IT.com

GetItNow

Banned
I have one LLL.in premium/high traffics domain which is strongly relate to one of *.gov.in out there. Do you think I can contact that *.gov.in to sell my domain ? Is this safe to do it ? Of course, this domain/name has no trademark at all.

The last thing you want to do is contact the Gov to sell the domain.
(If they wanted the name they would have reserved it)
They would either not respond to your email or suspend the domain.

Since it's not a trademark name , try monetizing the name or sell the name in secondary market.

I have one LLL.in premium/high traffics domain which is strongly relate to one of *.gov.in out there. Do you think I can contact that *.gov.in to sell my domain ? Is this safe to do it ? Of course, this domain/name has no trademark at all.

I agree,Contacting them will be bad idea.If you are looking to sell pm me the name with traffic details.
Thanks

Sell it out before the gov is aware of the importance if .in.

China has experienced this, so many domainer lost their cn domains which conflicts with gov.cn. Of course, if Indian Gov is not as arbitrary as Chinese, you may keep it for a decent future.

thanks for sharing your thought Dosoco, I might have 1 end-user interested to buy it but still on discuss with him.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom