Quality Domains - CHEAP! GEO, Keywords, LLLL: MiamiHotelz.com, Roomed.org, XAUE.com

IT.com
Re: Quality Domains - CHEAP! GEO, Keywords, LLLL: MiamiHotelz.com, Roomed.org, XAUE.c

I have bought a bunch of domains from you before :D I am still making websites for them all! Good luck with this sale.

Re: Quality Domains - CHEAP! GEO, Keywords, LLLL: MiamiHotelz.com, Roomed.org, XAUE.c

Thanks :) Once you make them ready, please let me know, I would like to see my old babies being developed :)

All the best!

Sergey

Roomed .org SOLD!

PM Sent!

Congrats to buyer & seller!

PM answered, roomed .org is pending sale

Thanks Jeff :)

Payment completed. Thank you! Will update trader rating upon successful transfer.

Payment received, thanks. Domain is pending transfer. BTW, I'm not sure where and how to update itrader :)

List updated, prices reduced!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, some of the domain really worth the value but some of the price should be adjusted because it's very hard to be memoried. Well it's just my suggestion. No offense here.

Thanks for your interest to my thread :) Well, if you check namebio.com, you will find out that tons of hard-to-be-memorized domains have been sold in $xxx-$x,xxx range

cheers!

closed

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom