quality dedicated server hosting provider?

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hello!
I have been looking for good and quality dedicated server hosting provider.
I managed to find Webhost.pro and also GTHost.com offering affordable server hosting solutions.
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison?

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I recommend hostingsource.com to all of my friends all the time. They have unbelievably good support.
Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.

SSDcension

Country flag
It seems to me that NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated servers will meet your expectations. Like their advantages:
1) Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong
2) Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS Certified
3) IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted
You'll be pleased.

Megheria

Country flag
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

I definitely recommend Datapacket.net dedicated servers to any webmasters or newbies looking for reliable host.
They offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.

LightIan

Country flag
To me the hosting experience with GTHost.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks. 17 locations, 10 mis setup + $5/day for testing the server. The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom