.PW - Professional Web?

IT.com

Truekumar

Country flag
Has anyone recently registered any rebranded .PW names?

I just picked up the following ll.pw's

2d.pw
4k.pw
8k.pw
r8.pw
s4.pw
v6.pw
xk.pw
z3.pw

What do you guys think of these? Apparently the .PW extension has now been rebranded as the professional web.

To be blunt, I think you're wasting your money. You'd do much better putting those funds in .in!

.pw is a pseudo-tld that is going to face competition from hundreds of new tlds coming down the pipeline. .in/.co.in are the only extensions for all of India with no competition.

Thanks for the opinion Jeff. And not to worry, I am specifically concentrating most of my time on the .IN extension right now. I just picked these up for a quick short term investment and possible profit in a year or two. But all of my long term plans including development plans are based on the .IN extension.

To be blunt, I think you're wasting your money. You'd do much better putting those funds in .in!

.pw is a pseudo-tld that is going to face competition from hundreds of new tlds coming down the pipeline. .in/.co.in are the only extensions for all of India with no competition.

======
Jeff, You may be right about .pw unless you’re a Professional Wrestler or a Pregnant Women selling Pocket Watches to Palau – then you will be Proved Wrong!
======
===

Copyright DomainGang.com:Seven better alternatives to .PW domains | DomainGang

It be best suit to professional those are very famous all ready in their industry but I also don't think this is good idea to invest money in .PW domain instant of it there is many better option such as .in, .co.in and .com for better returns form domain name.

Keyword domains usually have more development value. Many new ccTLds and gTLds are not accepted by different software/programs.

I also see it as wasting the hard earned money.. dont focus on these dummy extensions its waste of your effort and money .. to me .pw is not going to live longer..

cheers

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom