Push2Check.com - a new FREE tool for checking sites

IT.com

hrd

Hello :)
I've released a new tool that checks different parameters for domains and subdomains and saves their history.
So you can return again later and check for progress of your sites or sites of your competitors.
My tool also has bookmarks to different services for each site. For your choice you can open bookmarks in tabs or in new windows.
It's a beta version so please tell me what do you like or don't like in it :)

Push2Check.com

example:

push2check.com/inforum.in

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one and even the algorithm is working perfectly if compared with other results. A good one , the stat , i like it most its gives Idea in a nut shell.

Update
Many people have asked if it is possible to collect statistics for their sites automatically, because they are too busy or lazy to do it :).
Now it's possible!
You can place a small graphical button on your site and it's stats will be collected daily automatically.
Please check the stats for your site at Push 2 Check and get the HTML-code of your button.
You can easily customize the size and color of your button to fit the design of your site.
Put a button on your site now, then come back later and see how progressed your site daily! :)

+I've added google cache history view - many webmasters should like it :)

Ultimate Tool yaar, Everything At one place ..
Great.. But try to Work on Alignment of Buttons..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom